“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power”.
Executive Coaching is about changing behavior. What we consistently do, not what we know, drives results.
Our executive coaching services are customized to client needs and expectations, and embedded and contextualized within the business and its challenges or growth needs. This can include, and frequently combines influential leadership, building high performing teams, leading change and collaboration, effective conversations for trust, agility in decision-making, clear and insightful thinking in VUCA, executive presence and impact, emotional intelligence, personal effectiveness, work-life balance and resilience, and any specific leadership or management competency.
Why Integral Coaching?
Integral Coaching is a proven and reliable coaching approach in developing leadership and innovativeness (fresh thinking). It builds clarity of purpose, emotional intelligence, personal transformation, excellence and self-development. True and sustainable change requires shifts in mindset of the leader, who in turn inspires their teams to shift their paradigms. Such shifts can only be achieved sustainably through coaching the whole (integral) human being, which includes a focus on action, in place of just knowledge and understanding. This is the difference between ‘knowing that I should do something’ and achieving extraordinary results.
Integral Coaching is practical and fast. It’s outcomes are measurable and real – evident for all to see. Is it not time to move yourself, or your organization, from wanting or understanding transformation, leadership and innovation, to excelling in this digital age?
Benefits for the Individual Client
- Ability to lead change by truly inspiring people
- Develop the competence to learn through failure in business, in place of fearing mistakes – the foundation for innovation and entrepreneurship, and an absolute requirement for leading organizational transformation in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world
- Increased effectiveness and productivity
- Excellence as the personal performance benchmark, and leading High Performing Teams
- Improved emotional intelligence, trust, powerful conversations and open relationships
- Greater creativity & resilience (adaptability to change)
- Courage to act, with intelligent risk taking and clarity of conviction
- Increased vocational satisfaction
- healthy work-life balance
There is no passion to be found in playing small – settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of leading’